Montenegro Government – Ministry of Health made decision on 12th of January 2021 to update measures for entry in the country.
By new regulations, PCR test is no longer required for entering Montenegro.
However, it is required to strictly follow measures stated by Institute of Public Health: If you notice symptoms of a respiratory infection (fever, sneezing, cough, runny nose, difficult breathing or other):
- put a mask on your mouth and nose;
- increase hand hygiene (wash your hands with worm water and soap frequently);
- avoid contacts with other persons;
- use a tissue when sneezing or coughing;
- make a phone call to responsible epidemiological service responsible for the territory of your residence (the list is provided at the end of this document). The epidemiologist will give you instructions for further procedures. We kindly ask you to follow these instructions completely.
These measure are in force until 26th of January, 2021.
Sources: Montenegro Ministry of Health and Institute of Public Health.