Montenegro Government – Ministry of Health made update of measures for entry in the country on 11th of February 2021.
PCR test is not required for entering Montenegro, excluding travelers coming from UK, France, Portugal, Ireland, Belgium, Czech, Israel, Malta, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, USA, Brazil, South African Republic, India, Bahrain, and Lebanon.
Montenegrin citizen and foreigners traveling from UK, France, Portugal, Ireland, Belgium, Czech, Israel, Malta, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, USA, Brazil, South African Republic, India, Bahrain, and Lebanon can enter the country with negative PCR test (issued by accredited laboratory) not older than 72hrs from moment of sampling.
However, it is required to strictly follow measures stated by Institute of Public Health: If you notice symptoms of a respiratory infection (fever, sneezing, cough, runny nose, difficult breathing or other):
• put a mask on your mouth and nose;
• increase hand hygiene (wash your hands with worm water and soap frequently);
• avoid contacts with other persons;
• use a tissue when sneezing or coughing;
• make a phone call to responsible epidemiological service responsible for the territory of your residence (the list is provided at the end of this document). The epidemiologist will give you instructions for further procedures. We kindly ask you to follow these instructions completely.
These measures are in force until 24th of February 2021.
Sources: Montenegro Ministry of Health and Institute of Public Health.